All those who are in possession of a degree legally recognized in Italy for the practice of the dental profession can be Ordinary Members.
* For recent graduates in Dentistry, already Student Members and up to date with membership payment fees in the year preceding the degree, the Italian Society of Periodontology and Implantology offers the opportunity to subscribe to the Society, for the first two years of registration in Register of Dentists, as JUNIOR ORDINARY MEMBERS with a discount of € 200.00 yearly, while enjoying the same benefits granted to Ordinary Members.
The recent graduates in Dentistry, who already were Student Members and who have regularly paid the membership fee in the year before the graduation, have the opportunity to join the society as “ORDINARY JUNIOR MEMBERS” during the first two years of registration to the Register of Dentists. They will also have the opportunity to get a 200,00 € discount every year, with the same benefits, listed below, than the Ordinary Members.
The Ordinary Members and the Junior Ordinary Members, are entitled to participate for free:
- in the 20th SIdP National Congress “Appropriateness and Prognosis: Periodontology in the Control Room” (Rimini, 15-17 March 2018)
- in the two Updating Courses (“Implants misplacement. How to avoid and how to manage it”, Bologna, 18-19 May 2018 and “Periodontal health and restorative therapy. Scientific evidence and clinical experience. Everything a Dentist must know”, Florence, 26-27 October 2018) organized by the Society;
- to participate with a reduced fee to EUROPERIO 9 (Amsterdam, 20-23 June 2018); at SEPA-SIdP Summit European Symposium “Recession Coverage at Teeth and Implants” (Bilbao, Spain – 23-24 November 2018);
- to participate with a reduced fee to the SIdP Periodontology and Implantology Annual Course 2018;
- to participate to “SIdP Giovani- SIdP Youngest”;
- to consult the online Journal of Clinical Periodontology (the EFP official journal) starting the year after their admission as a member;
- to get access to the “on-line journals”: Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research and Related Research, Clinical Oral Implants Research, International Journal of Dental Hygiene, Periodontology, Clinical Advances in Periodontics, Journal of Periodontology, Clinical Advances in Periodontics, Journal of Periodontology (available at the website sidp.it);
- to receive the journalSidppunto.IN;
- to get access to the archive “on line lectures” of the SIdP events for the years 2010-2015 and, if participating to the 2018 events, they will be able to watch and listen –free of charge- to the lectures of the above-mentioned events;
- to discounted rates for journals subscription and purchase of books (the list can be viewed and downloaded from the website: sidp.it);
- to participate in many events in the field of Periodontology and Implantology at discounted fees;
- to participate in “SIdP Study Club”.
- to discounted rates for journals subscription and purchase of books (the list can be viewed and downloaded from the website: www.sidp.it);